To bid on a HUDU project, simply click on the project listing and tap the blue “Submit Bid” button at the bottom of your screen!
Bid on a HUDU Project
- Choose a listing from your home page, favorites page, or projects page
- Tap the blue “Submit Bid” button at the bottom of your screen
- No button? Check to make sure the listing is still active and has not been completed
- Type a bid amount
- A Doer can bid higher or lower than current bids
- Write a description
- Listers are most likely to choose bids with helpful and detailed descriptions
- Tip – check out the winning descriptions from completed listings to find out what Listers like to see in a bid description
- Scroll down and select “Submit Bid”
Check Bid Status
To find your bids, open the Projects tab in the HUDU app and select the “As Doer” heading at the top of the page. Each bid will be labeled as Active, Cancelled, Awarded, or Not Lucky.
If your bid is awarded, reach out to the Lister to create a project plan. If you are not lucky, try bidding on another listing and check out our tips on How to Stand out as a Doer!
Want to know more about bidding on HUDU projects? Submit a support ticket to get in touch with our Support Team!
Thanks for using HUDU!