Becoming a Lister on HUDU is easy!
As a Lister, you’ll list projects on HUDU and choose Doers to get them done! When Doers bid on your project, you’ll choose the best option based on qualifications, availability, and rate. Once you’ve chosen your Doer, you’ll submit to payment through Stripe, HUDU’s financial service partner, and it will be released to the Doer once the job is complete!
Getting Started as a Lister on HUDU
- Fill our your profile, bio, location, and payment information
- Go to your Home page to explore current listings on HUDU
- Read our Guidelines and Expectations for Listers on HUDU
List a Project on HUDU
For a more detailed tutorial, read How to List a Project on HUDU
- Tap the Plus button on your home screen to List a Project
- Choose a title, category, and detailed description for your project
- Choose a date or date range for the project to be completed
- Select screening questions to ask potential Doers
- Add a picture of your project
- Choose a minimum verification level for potential Doers
- Review project details and publish your listing!
Viewing Your Open Listings
- Open the HUDU app and open the My Projects tab
- Tap the As Lister heading
Awarding a Bidder
- Open your project listing
- Slide to the Bids page
- Review open bids and tap Confirm or Decline
- Once a listing is awarded to a Doer, your payment will be submitted and held by HUDU until the project is complete
- Remember to award the project before it expires 48 hours after bidding closes
Completing a Project
- Use the direct message function to communicate with your Doer about project details and expectations
- When the project is done, release the funds so your Doer can get paid!
Want to know more about becoming a Lister on HUDU? Submit a support ticket to get in touch with our Support Team!
Thanks for using HUDU!