As a Doer on HUDU, you’ll earn money and help Listers get projects done! Doers explore projects listed on HUDU and submit bids. If a Doer’s bid is awarded by the Lister, they’ll complete the job and receive payment through Stripe, HUDU’s financial service partner.
Earn Money on HUDU – Become a Doer!
- Fill out your profile, bio, location, and payment information to start working and earning money on HUDU
- Go to your Home page on the HUDU app to find projects
- Tap on any open listing to learn more about the project details, location, and current bid
Bidding on a Project
- To start earning money on HUDU, open a project listing and slide to the Bids screen
- Tap the blue Place a Bid button to start your off
- Answer the screening questions to make sure you have the necessary tools and experience to do the project
- Write a bid description
- Tip – Make your bid specific! Listers do not have to award the project to the lowest bidder, they can pick the most qualified, available, or highly-rated Doer
- Enter the amount you will charge for your service
- Remember that HUDU collects 15% of the bid amount when the project is awarded
- Make sure your bid abides by our User Guidelines and Expectations
- Bid the total amount you’ll charge to complete the project
- HUDU does not support hourly and recurring projects, use your experience and ask questions to gauge how much work and compensation is necessary to do the project right
- Tap the orange Place a Bid button to publish your bid
Completing a Project
Use the direct message function to communicate with your Lister about project details and expectations
Tip – Listers appreciate quick and clear communication. Check and respond to messages often to earn strong reviews and win more projects in the future!
Earn more money by completing more projects
Read How to Stand Out as a Doer for tips on winning more bids
Earn Money on HUDU – Getting Paid
Once the job is complete, the Lister releases payment and it shows up in your account within 3-5 days.
Want to know more about earning money on HUDU? Submit a support ticket to get in touch with our Support Team!
Thanks for using HUDU!