Does the lowest bidder win? Not necessarily. Award your HUDU project to the bidder who is just right!
Award a Bid on HUDU
To award a bid, open your active project and slide to the Bids tab. The bids should each have options to accept or decline. Remember to award the project before it expires, 48 hours after bidding closes.
Choosing a Bid
While the lowest bid may seem like the most attractive option, it’s important to consider a variety of factors before choosing a Doer for your project. Here are some things to keep in mind before your award a bid on HUDU:
- Skill level: Review the Doer’s profile and previous projects to ensure that they have the necessary skills to complete your project to your satisfaction.
- Experience: Consider the Doer’s experience in the field or type of project you are looking to have completed. A more experienced Doer may be able to complete the project more quickly and to a higher standard.
- Reviews and Ratings: Look at the Doer’s reviews and ratings from previous projects to get a sense of their reliability, communication skills, and the quality of their work.
- Availability: Make sure the Doer you choose has availability that aligns with your project timeline.
- Budget: While price is important, it’s also important to consider the overall value of the bid. A slightly higher bid from a more skilled and experienced Doer may ultimately save you time and money in the long run.
Don’t forget that all of our users abide by HUDU’s Guidelines and Expectations.
Tips to Choose the Best Doer
It’s also a good idea to communicate with a Doer before awarding a bid on HUDU. Ensure success by checking that their qualifications and work style meet your expectations.
By considering these factors in addition to the bid price, you can make a more informed decision and choose the Doer who is best suited for your project.
Need more help choosing a Doer? Submit a support ticket to get in touch with our Support Team!
Thanks for using HUDU!